- It makes carrying a heavy marine battery around much easier.
- It keeps me protected from a marine battery blowing up in my face.
- It keeps my battery super clean and secure with less concern about the elements corroding the battery.
- It provides me with an indicator so I know exactly how much juice is in the battery before I head out on the lake.
- It has breakers that protect my battery and my gear.
- It makes it easy to charge the battery and very obvious which is positive and negative terminals.
- The heavy duty handle and side grab arms make it easier to lug around.
- I really like the 12 volt chargers on either side, they allow me to charge my cell phone if needed and more importantly it allows me to inflate my inflatable fishing boat no matter where I am because my pump plugs right in.
If you are thinking about buying one of these check out the prices listed on amazon