I’m a big fan of my inflatable fishing boat. I’ve noticed a couple of guys fishing local rivers, lakes and even the Puget Sound in their Kayaks. A kayak designed for fishing really seems like it would be a blast. A kayak would have you sitting right on the water and I can’t even imagine what it would be like to reel in a great big Coho while paddling a Kayak. I’m sure it is a real KICK in the pants. I decided to do a little research and found that the same company that made my inflatable boat also makes an inflatable kayak designed specifically for fishing. Its call the 385ft Fast Track Kayak Deluxe Fish Rig PackageBelow are a couple of the features that make it look really great.
- A really nice comfortable fishing swivel seat.
- Mounted Fishing Rod Holders
- A really nice Skeg for better steering and control
- Super Rigid floor so you could stand up if you had too.
- Super durable material so you don’t have to worry as much about hooks or sharp salmon teeth 🙂
- It has 4 chambers for extra safety in case you puncture one chamber.
- It only weighs 31 pounds
- And to top it all off its an inflatable that takes less than 10 minutes to set up and owning an inflatable makes it really easy to pack with camping gear and stow away when not in use.
If I were going to buy an inflatable Kayak that was designed for fishing I’d give this boat some serious consideration.